ISA in SBS - yes, it's secure

A central location for SBS ISA specific configuration information relevant to small consulting practices and others smart enough to use the best technology in the world.

Lingo - The Talk of Broadband

Monday, August 27, 2007

ISA @ SMBNation

ISA will be featured in the technical track at SMB Nation this year. My presentation back in March at SMBTN was well received. I'll be building on that presentation. I will demonstrate several configurations that are in demand for SMB consultants:

Spam and Flood protection
Limiting Internet Access: Integration with AD and Group Policy
Logging and Reporting
Backup and Recovery

So be there. Dana Epp, Security MVP has organized top drawer technical content for this conference. It's September 29 - October 1. http://www.smbnation.com

Also, a heads up. I'll be presenting at SMB Focus in Sydney Australia in November as well. Plan now and I'll see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home