ISA in SBS - yes, it's secure

A central location for SBS ISA specific configuration information relevant to small consulting practices and others smart enough to use the best technology in the world.

Lingo - The Talk of Broadband

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Tiny Blog Improvement

OK, so I'm no programmer. Today I managed to make a tiny improvement to the archives feature of this blog. Now when you click the month you'll get a list of the titles of the posts in that month. You'll still be taken into that month, but if you look at the lower right portion of the sidebar you'll side a list of titles for that month. It's a little thing but it'll make finding stuff a bit easier.

If anyone would like to send me some code that will allow me to create categories and automatically place new items into those categories, I'd appreciate it. In the meantime I'm going to create a few categories and manually add the posts to them. So look for those on the sidebar too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home