ISA in SBS - yes, it's secure

A central location for SBS ISA specific configuration information relevant to small consulting practices and others smart enough to use the best technology in the world.

Lingo - The Talk of Broadband

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Walking the Line - A New Blog

Walking the Line is my new blog on small business security. While this blog is exclusively about configuring ISA, the other blog will cover a wide variety of security topics. It also won't be purely technical but will contain opinion. I'm a small business consultant out there in the field with my techs maintaining real life small business networks. If you're into keeping it real and want to know what happens to your clients when you implement "best practices", then this blog will be the place to be. I also plan to call out security screw ups by vendors. Yep, sometimes I'll rant a bit.


I expect to post to Walking the Line a couple of times a month. So please check it out and subscribe.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is HOT!! let me try this out ...ECHO


*listens*





eeeeecccchhhhooo


*turns and leaves*

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Amy - Harbor Computer Services said...

The moron has left the room...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home